Monday, June 27, 2016

Time To Start Taking It Seriously

It has felt like forever since I last posted and to tell you the truth I was going through a whole lot emotionally and have not felt like I had anything to contribute. Things however are starting to look up for me emotionally and mentally. So I am back.


We have had quite a few changes in the last few months including our beloved Tia dog passing away. Around that same time a friend of D's is breeding Border Collies and offered for us to take one. I was a little nervous about that idea at first but once I met him I was completely in love.


Katie wanted to name him Sweeney Todd as the tip of tip tail is white. It suits him well. He has been chewing and trying to take everything apart as he is about 2.5 months old. I think I have said No about umpteen million times but he is so cute so it is worth it.

I'm on vacation this week so I took advantage of the beautiful weather we are having and went for a run this morning. My running has been kind of sparadic but I intend to correct that and as Sweeney gets older I will be able to train him to run with me. That will also help keep my motivation in check. I only did 1:1's today but felt pretty good being out there.



Until next time...