Thursday, October 8, 2015

Why Does Friday Seem So Far

I don't know what it is with the week before a long weekend but it always seems to move slower than a normal week. It feels like forever since my Tuesday run (which was beautiful).


So I headed out today after I got home from work with a hope that today's run would feel as good as Tuesday's. It was fairly good but nothing compared to how good it was on Tuesday. I guess I learned my lesson with hoping that the run would be just as good. 


Oh well, lesson learned. I will from now on look at each run as if it is my first and not have any expectations other than to finish what I had planned (as long as my body behaves cooperates). So I am now ready to eat dinner and spend the night relaxing before my last day of work for this week.


Do you expect your runs to be good or go in with no expectations?