Thursday, September 24, 2015

6am Morning Run

So far this is my second time since Sunday that I have headed out for a run nice and early. I guess Sunday sparked something in me because Tuesday and this morning I headed out the door at 6am to get my run in.


Same as on Tuesday I felt pretty good. My legs were screaming (protesting) at me a bit as I started out this morning but pretty quickly they loosened up and it felt like my legs were happy.  I then get the joy of coming home and setting up Darcy's IV. I must admit it makes me want to go back to school to get my nursing degree. I have run his IV daily and get no air bubbles in the IV line so I don't have to work at getting the air bubbles gone before I attach it to his PICC line.


Now to wipe down and get ready to head out to work for the day. Really glad tomorrow is Friday.


Do you prefer to run in the morning or evening?