Thursday, July 9, 2015

When The Air Sucks Outside

There is still quite a bit of smoke in the atmosphere of Greater Vancouver so I decided since it doesn't seem to be letting up to quickly that the only way I was going to get a run in was to do it on the treadmill.


We have still not had any rain and with all the forest fires in the province the air quality hasn't been to great. In the warm weather I do prefer to run outside but with the advisories on air quality has been making me think twice about running outdoors. Luckily it seems that a little bit of rain may be in the forecast this weekend and I am really hoping that we have a good day or so of downpour.

Truthfully with all the heat lately I think a run in the rain would feel great right about now.

I got on the treadmill and it felt pretty good. I did realize though that it felt harder than running on the street and boy do I sweat even more than I do outside (even with 2 fans blowing on me). I got it done though and will keep praying for a rainy day to go run in. 


Did you get a run in today?