Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Morning Mud Bay Run

Luckily the weatherman was right and the nice weather they were saying was going to happen happened. Since it was nice and Tony and I were planning on 7 miles today. It seemed as good a day as any to try out my new running shoes. This is the first time I bought running shoes that are not Saucony.


The pair that I had bought myself on Friday was Under Armor Micro G Engage Print. I was a little leery about it since they don't seem to have as much cushioning as Saucony and that felt a little weird as we were getting ready to go. 


So far I can say that I am super impressed with the Under Armor shoes. I felt a little lighter on my feet but that also could be that the shoes are lighter than the Saucony I also own. Our times were faster today and even though I didn't feel like I was pushing it too much we even managed to break my 10k time from last week by 1 whole minute.




So all in all it felt great and I am glad I made it home in once peace.


Have you ever tried out a new brand of running shoe? What was the outcome?