Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rainy Tuesday Run

Well I posted on twitter this morning that I was keeping my fingers cross in the hopes that the rain would hold off until after I got home and ran. That clearly didn't happen as when I was driving home from work the rain started coming down. Thankfully it was not torrential rain but a nice light rain.


It's nice having Tony as a running partner as it makes me more accountable so it is not so easy to skip out on running if the weather isn't nice. When I got home I mentioned to Tony that I wasn't sure if we should run and he was like nope we are running. So I changed and we headed out into the rain. 


It ended up being a pretty good run even though at first my legs were protesting. They started loosening up and I felt pretty good by the time we were done. While we were out we talked about lots of things and some of the conversations get a little weird but I guess that can happen when two weird people get together and talk while running.  By the time we got home we were both soaked but at least it wasn't a cold rain as it is finally spring. Now to relax and watch some good television before heading to bed.


Did you get a run in today? Was it wet or sunny where you are?