Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Paper Pushing Tuesday

That's right I said it. Today I felt like all I did was deal with paperwork. Although, it was a nice break from all the craziness oh the phones. I get to deal with the phones for the rest of the week. I do like it when i am scheduled for the shift that I was today because I get to move around a lot and do a bit of walking to and from the fax machine and printers.


So coming home from work the sun was shining through a bunch of clouds mind you but it was sun none the less. I was excited to run tonight on the treadmill because I was home at the right time to run and watch Lt. Joe Kenda Homicide Hunter while I ran.


So it ended up being a pretty good run and watching my favorite show seemed to make the time go by a little quicker. I find when I am watching something interesting I don't pay as much attention to time and that definitely saves me from staring at the clock on the treadmill.


Regardless I got my run in and feel pretty good. Now to have dinner and relax before heading to bed.

When running on the treadmill do you find that it is easier to do when watching a favorite show?