Thursday, February 5, 2015

Almost Friday Run

I am super happy that it is almost Friday and to make it even better it is also a long weekend. Can we say yahoo.


I was in a good mood all day which was nice as it seemed to make me to forward to my run this evening. I already knew it was going to be a treadmill run because of all the rainfall warnings for the Greater Vancouver Area.  I am not fond enough of the rain to run in torrential downpours.


Anyhow I got home relaxed for a few minutes and then jumped on the treadmill. It felt easy and nice. I don't know what it is but I seriously have an easier time running when I am in a good mood. On Tuesday when I ran I was in a foul mood after a long day at work that included an hour of overtime. It was the worst run that I had in a long while. 


Tonight's run though was awesome I felt good right from the start and I didn't feel like I was struggling. That makes me feel even better on top of my already really good mood.