Friday, January 9, 2015

TGIF Treadmill Run

This has felt like an incredibly long week. I did run on Tuesday but I was too bagged to write about it plus it has been a little bit of a rough week with D.


I also manage to walk for a half hour on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday I was again super thankful for my treadmill as it was so foggy outside that you couldn't barely see 20 feet ahead of you. I ended up with a mid week funk I am partially blaming the fog for that one.


So after finishing this long week at work I decided that to finish my work week I needed to get a run in. So after coming home and relaxing for about an hour I got changed and jumped on the treadmill before dinner. I felt pretty good and the phantom pain in my knee didn't seem to bother me at all. Now to relax for the rest of the evening and I am looking forward to my 5k run I plan on doing on Sunday.

Do you ever get mysterious pain that seems to go away in about a day?