Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Looking Forward To Spring

All day at work I was looking forward to coming home and getting my run in. So pretty much as soon as I got through the door from work I got changed and jumped on the treadmill.


Not that it was a bad day at all, I was just looking forward to getting it done as I felt energetic today. It has started to stay lighter a bit outdoors so I am hoping that in the next couple of weeks or so it may get to the point where I can run in the evening before it gets too dark outside. 


I think that it really hit me on Sunday when I was running outside how much I missed it so I am definitely looking forward to getting more runs in outside. Not that I dislike running on the treadmill just that it will be nice to have other options as well.



Are you looking forward to spring time running?