Sunday, December 21, 2014

Nice Outside Sunday Run

My plans for running outside on Sunday's worked out for me this week. Finally a day without either torrential downpour or really windy. Last night when I looked outside I thought if this doesn't let up there's no way. Thankfully though when I got up this morning there was lots of fog and blue skies peeking through.


So I decided that if I wanted to get out there and do it this morning was the best time before it decides to rain again (which the weatherman is threatening). So out the door I went. In the lower mainland the saying usually goes "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes or move 5 miles" because the weather is usually pretty erratic.


It felt good to be back out there and is definitely a nice switch from the treadmill. I wasn't the only one out there enjoying the no rain and wind this morning. I saw lots of people walking their dogs or even just walking. Since it wasn't really cold out I didn't even have to worry about slipping on ice or frost. I just had to work at not slipping on the patches of wet leaves which are everywhere.


Did you have a nice Sunday run? Was it indoors or outdoors?