Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014 Thoughts

It has definitely been a year of ups and downs. Between learning to deal with D's condition better and making some progress towards getting it under control. Although we are far from having it completely under control.


I am extremely thankful for everyone I know who has been helpful by either helping with crazy situations or just being a shoulder to cry on or an active ear when things are hard. 


I accomplish a major goal this year and that was running the Vancouver Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon. It was an awesome experience and I can't wait til I run another half in the late spring. It was hard but it was also very life affirming and an experience that I will cherish forever. I also look forward to this next year and being able to have more great memories. It was also really awesome that I am so thankful that I got to share the experience with my daughter Katie.


My goals for 2015.

1) Spend more quality time with the family 

2) Run at least 2 half marathons 

3) Love myself more or at least learn to be more accepting of myself

4) Read at least 1 new book a month

I am sure that I will think of more as the year progresses and will post when I realize other goals that transpire.


Have you taken stock of 2014 yet and what major goals do you have for 2015?