Sunday, December 28, 2014

Back At It Run

I haven't done much in the way of exercise this last week. I refuse to feel guilty about it as many things were beyond my control.



It has been a fairly difficult week as Darcy has had the worse week in the last couple of months with his condition. Which meant that I did more babysitting (trying to make sure he didn't wreck the whole house) than anything else. Even Christmas was a bit of a gong show but not as bad the the last couple of years.


Yesterday was a good day and I jut enjoyed it so I decided that we would do waffles and I would have some Mimosa's. It was the first time I tried mimosa's and they were awesome they go really well with waffles too. 


So today it was time to atone for all the waffles and mimosa's.  So I laced up and hit the treadmill. It felt really good and I stuck to 2:1's because of the lack of running for the last week. Hopefully, this week will be better. Although; I know that Darcy's condition was exacerbated by the excitement of Christmas and a few other personal things. 

Now to finish up the laundry and relax for the rest of the day while doing intermittent cleaning.

Did you have a difficult time getting a run in around Christmas?