Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thursday Night Treadmill Run

I got home from work today feeling better than I have in days. I am not sure if it is because I walked yesterday or the fact that it didn't rain all day like the weatherman was threatening.

Before dinner I decided it was time to get my run on as dinner was going to be a while. Thankfully, I have the treadmill because it has been fairly windy all day and when I got home it was just starting to rain.

It felt good to be running (even if it is on the treadmill) and Katie was harassing me because I am slower than she is. It is all good though she is faster than me but I just tell her I make her look really good with my slow running.

Looking forward to the fact that tomorrow is Friday and I will have 2 days off to get relaxed enough to head back to work on Monday.

Do you have a child that likes to harass you about your running?