Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Night Run

After what seemed like a very long day I was tempted to not bother running but decided that doing that isn't going to help me achieve my goals.


I don't know what it is but every time I have a shift that starts after 10 am it just seems like a really long day. It was a fairly good day though and I am super grateful that tomorrow is Friday.

I came home and had a fairly healthy supper fish and perogies. Yep, that's right perogies So I did wait a little bit before attempting to run as I remember the last time I ate perogies and then ran. It was not a pretty sight or good feeling.

So now that I have my run completed it's time to really relax, have a hot bath and then head to bed to get a good nights sleep before work tomorrow.

Do you work different shifts at work? Does it mess with your running at all?