Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Get Up And Go Has Got Up And Went Without Me

I  don't know if it was the time change or the sudden change in the weather that has derailed my running. Maybe a little of both but it is time to get back out there and start doing what I need to do in terms of running.


So I headed out the door and the sun was shining beautifully. However, it was freaking cold outside for the first few minutes that I ran it felt like I was breathing in a freezer it was so cold on the throat.  Then my body warmed up and it didn't feel so cold anymore.  It was only 2 degrees Celsius as I headed out the door. 


It was a nice run and it felt good to be back out there doing what I need and want to do. I have felt myself slipping further and further into a funk and I think the major contributor was the fact that I haven't been getting out there and running. So it is now time to recommit to my plan for running and stick to it even if the weather sucks.


Now to do some clean up in the house and relax before the week of crazy work hours starts again.

Do you ever find that your get up and go has got up and went without you?