Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gotta Get To It

I mentioned somewhere in my last couple of posts that the time change has seemed to take me for a loop. I am still in a slump and haven't been able to keep it together to keep exercising. I don't know if it is the time change or maybe the season that has me feeling just exhausted all the time.


The worst part about this is that not running or exercising everyday is starting to affect every part of my life.With everything that I am dealing with working, dealing with D's issues and being a mother but I came close to my breaking point. Here I was on the way to work almost in tears throughout the day things started looking a bit more optimistic (it could also be because being at work quiets my mind).

So after dinner digested a bit I decided I needed to do something physical and hopefully start getting out of this funk. I did a half hour on the treadmill walking and am already starting to feel even better about things. Tomorrow night I am going to run on the treadmill which I am now very grateful that we got because Environment Canada has issued a rainfall warning. YAY more rain.

How you pull yourself out of a bad funk?