Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Still On Track

I am proud to say that this is my second week of exercising daily except for Saturday's which I have deemed to be rest days. 


Yesterday I did the elliptical for 30 minutes before I headed off to work. Today I did my run. I did 1:30's and 1 today trying to up the amount of time that I am fully running (although not fast). It felt good and with the cool morning sun everything looks peaceful.


I am just glad to have it done. The next 3 days will be a test of my commitment to this waking up and exercising. I am scheduled to start work at 8 am for the next three days which will mean getting up at like 5 so that I can get my workout in. I know I can do it, I just have to decided and get it done.


Do you have an ever changing work schedule? If so do you keep doing your workouts/runs in the morning?