Thursday, September 11, 2014

Running and Dogs

I did do my elliptical workout yesterday for half an hour and this streak I am on is going good so far. I am seriously trying to turn myself into a morning exercise person and so far it's working. I just have to keep at it.


It is just the right temperature for me to do my runs in the morning right now. Not really cold but not very warm either just perfect. So I headed out to do my run this morning and the sun was just starting to shine. It was really nice and peaceful. I found myself kind of daydreaming as I went it was really nice.


The nicest part of my run this morning was having to stop for a minute to pet a dog. He was jumping erratically because he saw me coming. Only a dog gets excited when they see a stranger approach probably things " Oh look someone to pet me"

Do you stop and pet random dogs on your runs?