Friday, August 8, 2014

Did I mention It's Friday

Friday has finally arrived and for that I am truly grateful especially given how long my short week seemed.


I was in bed by 10pm last night with the idea that I would get up at 6am and be out the door by 7:30 to get my run in. I am really happy that I was ready to go this morning. That's right no second thoughts or having to push myself to get out the door.


It was great to get out there while it was still fairly cool outside. I took a little bit of a different route in my neighborhood and feel great especially now that I had a quick shower and won't be going into work smelling like a goat. Now after work I can just enjoy my evening because the run is done and that is an idea that I like. 


On Friday's do you like to get your run in before work so that you can relax for the evening?