Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday Night Frustrated Run

I don't know what has been going on with me the last few days but I get seem to get over my internal frustration. The thing about it is that what is causing my frustration cannot be changed and I need to sort that out totally for myself before I can move on.



That being said though I did get out the door for my half hour run/walk which by the time I got back home took me 33 min. Not the fastest I know but slower than normal for me due to the butter chicken pizza that was attacking me along the way. I really have to come up with some sort of schedule as to when I am going to eat greasy heavy food. You think I would have caught onto this before now but nope here I go running down the road with heartburn crawling up my throat.


But alas it is done and I am feeling a little lighter. The running I think is helping me sort through my frustration. Maybe tomorrow I will have just a little bit less and write a note to myself on the fridge saying " No greasy  heavy food before going for a run" that may help or at least I hope it does.

Does running help you sort out frustrations that you may have?