Tuesday, July 29, 2014

First Training Run

So I was to do a 3 mile run/walk today and it was planned for this evening but... being a casual strikes again.  I should have known it wouldn't work out as scheduled because at least once a week my scheduled shift changes due to whatever reason. So I had to squeeze it in this morning before going in for 11-7.

Even though my day hadn't even started yet. Yup it look like it is going to be one of those days. I thought my frustration might go away while I was running but to no avail still just as frustrated as when I headed out the door.

Oh well, such is life. It felt good to get the mileage in and now it is done so I don't have to worry about getting my miles in for today. It was beautiful and sunny so I guess I can't complain to much about it. 

Now to grab a quick shower before heading out the door for work. 

Have you ever had to cram in your run before work do to a schedule change?