Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday Night Run To The Mall

After a full day at work I decided I needed a few things from Target at the mall. I needed to get my run in so I figured it would be a good way to get everything done.

My intention was just to run to the mall and then walk home but after the couple minute rest of walking through the Target I started to feel refreshed. So I decided to do some extra running on the way home.


I was feeling pretty good even though I have been up since 6:30 this morning and I just made it home around 9:30 tonight from the run but it is done and now to have a nice hot bath and relax before bed. This run today has me looking forward to the run on Sunday that is planned. Goal this Sunday is to do 7 km.


Did you get a run in today? Did you squeeze an errand in with your run?