Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bear Creek Sunday Run

Thankfully the weather man was finally right and it was a beautiful Sunday morning. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. So at about 10 am before it could get to warm out off to Bear Creek Park we went to get our 6 km run in.

Poor Tony I thought it was going to kill him because he hasn't run in quite a while but he survived and we even managed to have a few giggles along the way. I find that it makes the long runs easier when I have other people there to bounce things off of and make cracks with.


I can actually say that I felt great and maybe could have gone even farther but I went out with my 6 k plan and decided to stick to it because I don't want to over do it and end up hurting. Next weekend I am aiming for 7 k and Tony has yet again said he would come for the run YAY. 


Did you get out for a run with friends today?