Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday Runday

I wasn't sure how tonight's run was going to pan out considering that I worked til 6 pm and have to get up at 6 am to get ready to head back to work. So it was with a little bit of trepidation that I headed out the door.


It is absolutely gorgeous weather in the lower mainland today with the sun shining and not a cloud in sight. Within a few minutes I started to get into my grove and it didn't feel like I was going to die. I love it when you find your little groove and it just feels easy and I wish all runs could be like that . However, if we never had the bad runs I don't think we would enjoy the good runs near as much.



Now, I gotta eat and try to relax so that I can get a good night sleep which should be easy enough from being tired and getting some good exercise in.

What did you do to sweat today?