Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hot Sunny Day Run

It finally FINALLY is starting to look like summer here on the South-coast of BC. This is the second day of great warm sunny weather and I was looking forward all day at work to this evening as I had plans for a run.


When I first got out there my body was tight and I was feeling a little rough but after a little bit I started to get into a groove and was feeling pretty good. Although I wish just a little that I would have waited for it to cool down just a little bit but whatever it is done and I am feeling pretty damn good about it.


I am still trying to decide which half marathon plan I am going to start using but I had better decide soon because I am to start this next week. 

Do you have a really good half marathon plan? Any ideas would be great