Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Edgy Wednesday Run

I don't know why but today i just felt edgy all day. Not very happy but I didn't seem to know why. Maybe it is just the stress from home then I have something at work which I am finding myself hyper-focusing on which just exacerbated  my mood.

So after coming home and dealing with a testosterone meltdown in my house between two bonehead males and threatening to call 911 for a car 67 I decided to lace up and head out the door. For those of you who don't know a car 67  is when you call 911 and the police come to your house and remove someone in handcuffs and take them to the hospital to be seen to as Darcy was totally raging out tonight.


So out the door I went and luckily the rain that has been threatening to fall from the dark clouds held off until I got home. I felt like I was going a little harder than normal because I was so upset and just needed to try to clear my head. By the time I got home I felt like I was in a much better frame of mind and Darcy seems to have regained his good humor so hopefully the rest of the night goes better.



Do you ever have days where you just feel edgy and a good run helps?