Sunday, April 6, 2014

Solo Sunday Run

I should have run on Thursday but it just was not going to happen. I realized this at about 3 pm on Thursday I was just totally mentally exhausted and Carol had other things going on as well so I took it as an extra rest day.



When I got up this morning it was just nice outside not particularly hot or cold and the sun kept peeking out from behind the clouds. This is the day I thought to myself. I really needed the time alone mentally as I have had so much going on in my head over the last few days. So I headed out for a solo run.

I didn't even do :1's today I just started my GPS Timex and headed off. I would run as long as I could until i needed to take a walk break then do it all over again. Not bad though I did 2.07 miles in 29:12 not super fast but faster than I normally go so BONUS. Now I feel ready to challenge another week well maybe after a nap.

Do you find it good for your mind to head out on a run alone sometimes?