Sunday, April 13, 2014

Beautiful Sunday Morning Run

I did not get any runs in this last week as it has been a particularly stressful week. I don't want to go into much detail but it was not a pretty week so I did not have the drive, energy or ambition to get out there. However, when I got up this morning it was a beautiful sunny morning so I thought it would be good to get out for a run to renew my spirit.

I didn't head out with a goal of running so many minutes then walk I just went. Ran until I couldn't then walked a bit and started running again. It felt good and much needed after this week. Now ready to get my house in order and relax or the rest of the day. Then it will be off to my parents house for dinner as it was Darcy's birthday yesterday so bring on the roast beef and Yorkshire puddings YUM...

On a different topic I have been doing a lot of reading up on doing a cleanse and it is currently a thought I am entertaining just to see what would happen and if it would help with my energy level.  The hard part other than deciding to do a cleanse is choosing which one is best. 

Have you ever done a cleanses and if so which one was the best?