Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Get Out Of The House And Run

Well, just as I had figured Darcy is still not doing to great so I was ever excited to get out of the house and head over to Carol's for a run. It was raining or windy at all so it just a beautiful run.  It is a very good thing considering I have been quite upset as late with the whole Darcy issue that I broke down in tears sobbing on the way to work this morning. I guess it was just what the Doctor ordered.



I am so glad that it was a good run especially after the rough start to my day but I am happy to be out socializing again and leaving my problems at home. I talk a bit about him and then we move on to happier subjects while we run. We make plans and it is also helping me look more forward to runs because I won't be suffering alone.



Definitely am looking forward to running with Carol again on Sunday where we plan to "kick it up a notch"