Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Moody Wednesday Run

After a typically busy day at work I came home to find that Katie made dinner. She made Chinese dumplings and chicken spring rolls. It was really tasty and nice of her to do because it has been a difficult couple of days with Darcy.


So after letting dinner settle for a bit I decided to head out the door and maybe brighten my spirit a bit. Although I am trying it is hard to not be stressed out when Darcy is in rough shape. Not matter what I seem to tell myself I seem to get worked up and very on edge (probably because I don't know how long this round will last).


The run wasn't super great but I am glad that I got out there. I don't know what it is but when I am not in the greatest of moods the run seems more difficult. When I am done though I do feel like I am in a better frame of mind. 


Does you mood affect your running?