Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Night Run

After an especially busy day at work it was time to head out the door for a run. Now keep in mind when I mean busy I mean that the coffee I took into work with me I finally finished off 1 minute before I headed out the door at the end of the day.


So after a really yummy and quickly cooked supper I headed out the door. I was thought when I first started tonight that it was going to be a super hard difficult run as it was starting to get a little chilly out but by my second round of 1.5's I felt myself getting into a very nice groove.


It felt good and I felt strong and really reveled in the feeling of being able to get out the door after a busy day. Maybe it is because I know that if I didn't I would regret it later and then be kicking myself to missing a good opportunity.


Did you get a run in today?