Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mid Week Run In The Rain

Normally I don't like running in the rain in the winter months but spring must be in the air because it was not very cold and the it was just sprinkling out. I love rain like that because it doesn't feel like you are getting soaked even though you are. As well rain when it is not heavy or cold out is kind of refreshing.



So all in all it was a good run. I only did 1:1's tonight as with all the bad weather we have had in the last while has made it not very nice to be running. So, I decided to start from scratch again. This time I will succeed in getting my time running farther than 3:1's. I still plan on doing the Sun Run in April so I definitely have to keep at it.



I will just keep moseying along on this course because every time I run I feel better about myself and it is helping me grow confidence. I have done the Sun Run a little more than 10 years ago and I know that I can do it again. I'm not planning on any particular time goal it will be just to finish and feel great. I know I can do this I just need to keep pushing myself to keep up the good work. 


Do you like running in the almost spring rain?