Friday, March 21, 2014

Just Out Friday Run

Today was a normal day for the most part but all day I was just feeling aggravated.  I just couldn't shake the feeling of being moody unhappy. After getting home and then running around the renew my care insurance I threw dinner in the oven. 


Once dinner was safely cooking I headed out the door. Considering my mood I was fairly surprised that the run didn't seem so difficult today. I didn't even really struggle hard on some of the hills in my neighborhood. I was just glad to get out and work out some of my unhappy feelings. 


I ended up feeling pretty good while I was running. Now, I just need to keep what calm I have gained while running. Darcy is still doing pretty rough so needless to say it is taking it's toll considering we are now on day 4. I try not to let it get to me but sometimes it does. But I look at it this way the running is helping with those feelings and makes me feel less like I want to lose what little of my mind that I have left.