Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Windy Running

So after having taken a few days off from running for myself as much as the horrible weather we have been having in Vancouver including lots of rain and a wind storm. I decided that after work and dinner I would head out for a run.


I think I maybe should have really paid attention on the way home because when I headed out the door I realized it was pretty windy out there. I really needed the run though because I have been finding myself getting ansy over the last few days over stuff that usually doesn't phase me.



It was a real struggle when I was facing into the wind but it was awesome when the wind was at my back urging me forward. All in all it was a fairly good run and now looking forward to Thursday nights run.

Do you like running when it's windy?