Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thoughts Of Change

I have noticed a definite theme for my blog of late. I have noticed that the best time that I write and what I am able to write most about is my running.


So I am thinking of switching up the theme for my blog and maybe my blog name. I don't really want to discuss very private details of my personal life at this point as it is always a day to day eight nightmare or dream. But I feel like when I run I have a bit more to say about my running.




Don't get me wrong I have no thoughts of grandeur like thinking I may ever win race regardless of distance. But running seems to help me with all of the craziness that is taking place in my life. I have been learning to rely on my runs to provide me sanity as well as helping me come to terms with what I can and cannot accomplish.


Have you thought about switching up your blog theme? If so, did you go for it?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin