Monday, February 10, 2014

Rainy Run

Well happy to say that the snow the weatherman was threatening didn't really appear. Just a normal cloudy and somewhat raining day here is Surrey.


I headed out the door at one of the short little breaks in the rain but somehow still managed to end up running most of my run in a drizzle. Oh well, better than torrential downpour right?

 My leg  right leg not want to cooperate today. It kept feeling like it was so tight it was going to split into 2. I guess I am just going to have to work at stretching it out a bit before the next time I go run. Other than that the run was good just fighting with my leg was leaving me a bit tired and disheartened.

 But I can relax now because the run is done and I can bask in the glory that even though I am slow I got out there and did it.

When was the last time the weatherman fooled you on a day when you were supposed to run?