Thursday, February 20, 2014

Decent Weather Run Finally!!

It has been crazy weather in the Vancouver area including a little snow in places over the lower mainland over the past week or so. Finally though it is starting to look like mother nature may be heading back to even ground as for the weather.


After a busy day at work I got home and Darcy had ordered pizza so that I could hurry up and eat and head out for the run I had planned. It was very sweet of him to think about my needing to eat before I headed out but at the same time I was like PIZZA what are you trying to make me fat. Oh well at least his heart was in the right place.


All in all it was a good run and even though I don't run fast I am still proud of myself that I can get out the door and do it. Now to hit a nice hot bath to relax for the rest of the evening.

Has your weather been erratic lately? How has it affected your runs?