Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Smooth Running

Have you had one of those glorious runs where it just feels like you are gliding along.

run quote photo: Run Forrest Run gump.jpg

That was my run tonight. No it does not mean that I was way faster than usual. In fact it was my same normal slow pace but it just felt effortless.  Where your breathing and feet just seem to move in a totally synchronizing manner.


Truthfully, if you run you don't suck at all. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you go. I believe in the statement that you beat everyone who didn't get off their couch. So whether you run fast or slow keep running because I can tell you the memory of today's run will keep me moving especially when I have a bad run.


Do you use the memories of great runs to help carry you through a bad run?