Sunday, December 22, 2013

Fell Off The Wagon

Well it is official I have fallen off the wagon with my running. Over the past almost two weeks I find myself with a complete lack of motivation.

motivation photo: motivation missingmotivationposter.jpg

I know what I want to do and what I need to do in term of running but I just haven't been feeling it.

motivation photo: Motivation motivation.jpg

So I am psyching myself up so that I can get back on the running wagon before I lose what little of my mind that I have left. Not running I have noticed that I have almost no patience for anything and I am finding myself teetering even more on the brink of depression.

running photo: running running.gif

So my goal for this week is to run at least 3 times. I will stick to it because I need to stick to it or the rest of my life will suffer with me being grouchy and unhappy. And who wants that especially around Christmas.

How do you keep finding motivation when you need it most?