Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas And A Run

Yesterday was Christmas and it was the best one we have had in a couple of years.

christmas photo: christmas christmas.jpg

I myself felt very spoilt by my family and we sure made sure that the girls were spoilt as well. I even spoiled Darcy a bit with a new electric guitar.  I would like to say that his eyes lit up like a kid's on Christmas morning but it's the truth and it was Christmas morning. After all the immediate family presents were opened and we were waiting for the rest of the family to arrive I decided to give myself a Christmas present.

running photo: crazyrunning running.gif

When I first thought about it I thought that maybe I was being a little selfish that instead of sitting around with the family that I was wanting to head out the door for some alone time to run. Then I decided that the best was to describe it was I was giving myself a present. A run.

running photo: running dog dog41.gif

It felt good to get out and run. Even though I have said it before I don't run fast but as long as I'm moving it's all good.

turtle run photo: Turtle fun-run-turtle1.png

Did you give yourself the present of going for a run on Christmas day?