Sunday, September 8, 2013

Busy Saturday's

The last couple of weeks have been really busy plus there are a few personal things going on that I don't particularly want to announce on my blog. Not with me personally but with people I am sure don't want me to share some of this very personal stuff with everyone else.

Yesterday though I was quite busy. I went got work early so I could get a run in on the treadmill and was once again able to run 3 min solid 6 times. It felt great. Then after a long day at work. It was a busy evening going out to Rob's house for Robfest. It was a good time and it was great seeing friends that I don't get to see very often.

Darcy did play a few songs and I was able to get one of them on film. I posted it to youtube.com to try and make him feel a little better, perhaps build up some of his confidence again.


I should have realized though that last night would take to much out of him as it is 4:30 in the afternoon and he still isn't out of bed yet. I just hope that we find out what is going on soon because he used to be able to go all evening and then be up and ready to go the next day.

Anyways hope you enjoy his song.