Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sweaty Sunday Run

I was a little leery when I went to bed last night due to all the clouds in the sky as running in the rain is not one of my favorite things. I was pleasantly surprised when I got up this morning and there wasn't a cloud to be seen.



So after having a coffee and playing Zombie Lane on Facebook (a game that I have become addicted to) I laced up and headed out the door.

just run photo: just-run just-run.jpg">

I'm amazed at how easy it is to get out the door these days. Although, there are times when children and husbands seem to make it impossible but I am meaning for myself to get it together to get out the door. No longer do I seem to have to give myself a pep talk, telling myself it's only a few minutes. It used to be an internal argument and lots of cajoling to get myself out the door. I guess it is true that after so long it just becomes habit and you just do it.



I was extremely thankful for the run this morning as it was really needed. On Friday Darcy had another episode and it becomes extremely frustrating and mentally exhausting dealing with these episodes as it requires my absolute full attention (if not my house may get destroyed and who knows where Darcy would end up). So running lets me get out some of my frustration and helps relax me.

What do you do to help relax and work through frustration?