Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Treadmill Run?

It is a busy week with working and all and I was afraid I wouldn't get my run yesterday if I waited until I got home. So I decided to go on the treadmill in the gym at work.

treadmill  photo: TREADMILL treadmill.gif">

I decided on trying the treadmill because I knew that by the time I got home there would be no way I was going to have the energy to go for a run. I was a little worried about going on the treadmill due to the fact that I have never run on a treadmill before. Ok, maybe not a little worried, more like almost terrified of falling off and having to explain some sort of treadmill injury to people who would laugh at me.

treadmill  photo: treadmill Treadmill.gif">

So I didn't go all out when running on the treadmill as I was still nervous but I ended up going 1.51 miles in 26 minutes. I actually quite liked running on the treadmill and am going to do it again for tomorrow's run in the morning before work. With the confidence I feel from my run on the treadmill yesterday I think I will go a little faster.

Have you ever run on a treadmill?