Saturday, July 6, 2013

Getting Ready For Camping

As of the end of work yesterday I am officially on holidays for the next week. I am very happy because it feels like it has been a long time coming.

relief photo: relief relief.jpg">

Just in time too because the weekends were not quite feeling long enough. To celebrate we are going camping til Tuesday. Last night we packed the car and now the only thing left to do is load the cooler throw it in the car along with the girls and the dog and then we will head off between 10-11.

camping quotes photo: love camping 885.gif">

The nice part is I won't be having to worry about Darcy the entire time because we have a couple of friends coming down from Kamloops to camp with us. So I won't be the only adult there to deal with it if Darcy has an episode (even more relief).

I wanted to get out to run yesterday but I knew that was an impossibility with everything that was going on. So I did get some exercise in I took the Skytrain to work and walked from the station. It is about 1.34k. Not much I know but it was something. I plan on getting a run in later today while up at the campsite when the temperature cools down a bit.

running quotes photo: Perseverance Quote.jpg">

I plan on bringing the camera and taking lots of photos which I will definitely share once we get back.

Hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend. Happy trails.