Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back On Track

Even though I am still at the end stage of my cold, which mean a whole lot of coughing. I did feel good enough to try to get a run in today. I wasn't sure how it would go so I scaled back to the beginning of training again.

starting over photo: Starting Over 2 starting_over.gif">

I went with the intention of only doing 1 min running and 2 min walking 7 times, but at the end I felt like I still had a bit more to give it so I went an extra 1 min.

starting over quotes photo: Startingover Startingover.jpg">

I felt great physically, my legs weren't hurting and while I was running it felt like I was breathing fairly easily. When I stopped running the evidence of my cold is still here. My throat hurt like hell until my breathing calmed down then it didn't hurt anymore and I did manage to do the run without any major coughing fits. YAY

Well, I'm off to get ready for bed as I have an early day tomorrow.

Did you push a little extra physically today?