Sunday, July 21, 2013

3.03km Sunday

happy sunday photo: HAPPY SUNDAY HappySunday-5.gif">

It is a beautiful Sunday morning here in Surrey, BC. Last night was one of the best nights I have had with Darcy in a very long time which totally set me up for having an awesome morning. I felt good and light when I headed out the door this morning for my run. This week I upped my time to 2 min running and 1 min walking. When I got home and entered my route on mapmyrun.com I was quite please with just how far I went.


On a couple of the 2 min runs I think I was getting overheated because I had to stop and walk a bit as I felt really nauseas. I refuse to get myself down about it though because I went the farthest I have in years so I will just enjoy how far I went and do my little happy dance.

happy dance photo: happy dance happy-dance.gif">

Did you run today? If so did you surprise yourself with how far you went?