Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday's Run

Well, it happens to be another gorgeous day in the Vancouver area and to make it even better I don't start work today until 10am so I was able to get my run in this morning.

Happy Tuesday photo: PURPLE TUESDAY happy_tuesday.gif">

So out the door I went while doing my warm up walk I was bartering with myself about whether or not I would actually be able to run with or without pain.

talking to myself photo: talking to myself talkingtomyself.png">

So I decided that instead of focusing on speed or breathing, I would solely focus on form and how my foot hit the ground. I wanted to make sure I wasn't sounding like I was trying to jackhammer the road also I was hoping that this maybe the trick to ending shin pain. I am happy to report that it worked. My feet did not sound like they were slapping the ground in anger as well my shin's stayed really loose and didn't bother me at all.

happy dance photo: Medical Happy Dance tumblr_mbfs6aSJ3v1qigp27o4_250_zps8721f433.gif">

Did you get out for a run today? How did it feel?