Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Morning Run

It is once again Thursday. Only one more work day this week and the I will get 2 glorious days off.

HAPPY THURSDAY photo: GREEN THURSDAY happy-thursday-green.gif">

Got my run in this morning. Did my final 1 min run and 2 min walking and on Sunday I will start again on 1 min running and 1 min walking, 10 times.

INSPIRATION QUOTES photo: Inspiration Inspiration.jpg">

It felt good my shins weren't bugging and I just kept focusing on my form. It's funny though now that I am focusing on form I am finding that by the end of the 1 min running that I am not gasping for air. So either I am going way to slow or if you are in the correct form breathing while running is a little easier. Either way, it was a good run.

Now off to get ready to go to work.

Did you get out for a run today?