Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Being Sidetracked

Today should be a run day for me but there are a couple of reasons why it is not.

stressed photo: Me Stressed 382258_559827867368910_948663485_n.jpg">

That's right folks. I am super stressed. Last night Darcy had another episode which included instead of making a grilled cheese sandwich by the time he put it all together he had a really buttery cheese sandwich. After remaking it so it could go in the frying pan he proceeded to burn one of the grilled cheese. When I say burned it is almost an understatement, it was charred and my house smelt for hours like burnt toast.

burnt toast photo: Burnt toast day burnttoastdayicon1.jpg">

After which he proceeded to lay on the floor for a good 10-15 minutes. I tried convincing him that we should go to the hospital but it was futile. He informed me that he didn't feel well enough to go to the hospital. During all of this he kept saying things that weren't quite making sense. While I was still trying to convince him to let me take him to the hospital he decided that it was bed time at like 8:30pm.

I would have pushed even further with Darcy about going to the hospital but he seems to go from zero to rage still and truthfully I am afraid of pushing him to far, just in case he gets violent, not that he has because he hasn't but the fear is still there cause he rages out so easily.

When he went to bed it didn't get any better. He was sleeping with one eye hanging open and I kept waking him up to tell him to close it and he was sweating profusely. I am really worried and I am really starting to think it is his heart because I found out he forgot to take his second dose of heart medication yesterday. That's right he has been on this medication for almost a year and this is the 4th time in 2 weeks that he has forgotten his afternoon pill. I just don't know what to do at this point.

So needless to say I didn't get much sleep and now I have to go to work all day. I am already stressed out enough and last night didn't help matters. He remember some of what went on last night and he even agrees that a lot of what he was saying and doing doesn't make sense. I just wish we could get an answer already. On top of all this Katie was home and got to witness yet another episode which makes he really upset because daddy isn't acting like himself.

answers photo: answers questions.jpg">

Oh well, I can't change what I can't change so maybe I will just get on the elliptical for a little bit before getting ready for work.

Thanks for listening...